Pastor Brian Schmidt and wife Debbie.
Thank you for visiting Calvary Alliance Church’s website!
CAC is small fellowship of believers with a big heart! We
love Jesus and the Bible. We love one another and we love
our community. And we love you!
If you are hungry for a Spirit-filled, Bible-teaching, people-
loving church, then we invite you to stop by for a visit.
If you need prayer, please let us know! We would appreciate
the opportunity to pray with and for you!
Because of His great love,
We at Calvary have several goals:
- We desire to have services that meet the spiritual needs of people.
- We desire to see people mature in Christ and be led by the Holy Spirit.
- We desire to see people using their gifting to disciple and enrich others in the Body of Christ.
- We desire to understand our community and be able to relate Scripture to the unsaved, resulting in new believers in the Body of Christ.
- We desire to see people called by God to become Pastors and International Workers.
- We desire to be a people who model Christ in our community.